Friday, October 04, 2002



Excellent Question from an inquisitive future grower...

I received an email from a person asking

how does this "BLOG" thing actually work?

Whenever someone has a pumpkin related question for me or the growers checking this site,
all they do is email me, ridlfarm@bigsky.net

I then research the answer from tons of archived information on the internet, or answer from personal experience. I'll post both the question and the best information/answer, or link. I encourage others to chime in and email their responses and experiences too. These will be posted as well.

So, don't feel alone if you don't know where to find Atlantic Giant Pumpkin seeds, or can't get a blossom to pollinate, or find the right fertilizer ---- there will be others wanting and offering the same information.
EASY ENOUGH?

I would like to have a website with an easier and quicker method to share, including photos, someday. If anyone wants to rise to the challenge I'd be happy to hear from you.

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Hope to see you all at the
1st Annual Bitterroot Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off
12 noon at The Corn Field Maze.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home