Sunday, October 27, 2002

Good Question Bill!

I recently heard from Bill, who would like to get some seeds for 2003. He asks how and where does he get them. There are several seed vendor catalogs that offer Atlantic Giant Seeds and even tell genetics behind their seeds. That is, how big was the pumpkin that produced their seed as well as the parents of that pumpkin (which is more important for choosing your seed). A few of these seed companies are P & P Seeds and Dill's Atlantic Giants.

If you are new to growing Atlantic Giants here in Montana, I would be happy to provide you with seeds I've collected from other growers and from my own pumpkins. FREE!!!
If you would like some of my seed stock, please send me a SASBP. That is, a Self Addressed Stamped Bubble Pack. Bubble Pack envelope, or padded envelope, or a common envelope with a fold of bubble wrap enclosed. Two stamps ought to cover the postage, and I'll return it to you once I have dried and sorted my seeds from this season. I promise to have the seeds to you by March, well before the seed starting/growing season.

Of course my seed stock is first come, first served, until my supply runs out.

I ENCOURAGE ALL GROWERS TO START 3-5 MORE PLANTS THAN YOU INTEND TO GROW IN YOUR OWN GARDEN AND SHARE THE EXTRA PLANTS WITH POTENTIAL NEW GROWERS.

SHARE THE MAGIC OF THESE PUMPKINS!!!

Send your SASBP to:

Giant Pumpkins
835 Orchard Dr.
Hamilton, MT
59840

Thanks for the good question Bill.
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home