Monday, January 20, 2003

Happy New Year!
And good to know you're thinking ahead to your 2003 pumpkin patch.

First order of business,
I've changed my email address to mtgiants@bigsky.net.
The old address will still get to me, but I'd like to use this new address for all pumpkin business.

As we are not having much of a winter here in MT, I'm anxious to get in gear for growing already. This week I have sorted, stuffed and labeled all seeds I own and have collected into little packets for anyone that requests them.

SEED PACKETS ARE FREE!!!

I include a couple pages of information on how to get started and grow your "PB" (personal best) pumpkin this year. If your interested in these free seeds, send me your SASBP. That is, a Self Addressed, double Stamped, Bubble Pack. Bubble Pack envelope, or padded envelope. Two stamps are needed to cover the postage. That's all. Send your SASBP to:

Giant Pumpkins
835 Orchard Dr.
Hamilton, MT
59840

If you are savvy on the internet, another favorite site with gobs of growing info and seed offers is bigpumpkins.com From the home page, scroll to the bottom to find the most up to date weight estimation charts for 2003. Print them and use them to track the growth progress for your fruits this year.

See below for other sites and information sources.
Send any of your questions for me or other visitors to this Blog, to mtgiants@bigsky.net
Keep dreaming BIG!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home