Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Kim,
What fertilizer do you use? I have been using Miracle Grow infrequently – but it’s neither convenient nor affordable. Do you use a product you can simply sprinkle on the ground that works for a few days or weeks before reapplication is needed?
Nan


Nan,
Unfortunately it takes perseverance and a small investment - of course raising giants is a simple equation: what you put into it = what you get out of it. My fertilization includes foliar spraying Monty's Joy Juice every other day, watering every other day, and applying seaweed and kelp concentrate 1-2 times a week. But every year I change it a little bit depending upon my schedule and mother nature. I'm certain you have huge plants and impressive fruits - I can't wait to see what everyone has produced!
Thanks for your questions. K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home