Sunday, September 28, 2003

Kim...

I can't believe it! I said that I would consider myself really lucky
to be in the top 10! After seeing those huge Atlantics, I didn't figure I
made it. Yours was great, nice job!

That was really really fun...the whole operation...from germinating the
seeds to schlepping that big hummer out of the garden and down to Hamilton,
and then the event itself was a blast. What a bunch of great folks! You
obviously worked so hard to bring this off, and I know we all appreciated
it hugely.

I just have to see if I can beat you next year. Do you think that we had
an especially good growing season for big pumpkins this year?

Well, I guess you did it, I'm hooked. Now I'm looking forward to trying a
few tricks next year, honestly I didn't do a thing this year, a few shots
of Miracle Gro early on, then it was on it's own. I work hard on soil
building with extensive composting, and you see the results. I think I can beat it, given a good growing season, even without Joy Juice or whatever... We'll see!

Thanks so much for the great fun Kim, keep in touch! Tk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home